Sunday, March 13, 2016

Violent Words in Politics


  1. "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."
  2. “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry. I’m angry.”
  3. “I know they are gearing up for a fight as we speak. My message to them is this: so am I.”
  4. “If you get hit, we will punch back twice as hard.”
  5. "I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

  1. Obama at a fundraiser in Philadelphia, June 2008
  2. Obama, March 2009 talking about Wall Street bankers (after taking $16 million from Wall Street for his 2008 campaign - makes you think the rhetoric was just for the rubes)
  3. Obama's radio and television address in February 2009
  4. Obama's Chief of Staff Jim Messina speaking for the president to Senate Democrats, 2009
  5. Obama at a rally in Las Vegas, September 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment